We are committed to containing and delaying the spread of Coronavirus in the UK and so are constantly re-evaluating the steps we are taking in the business.
The number of cases in the UK is still relatively low but increasing rapidly and so following the announcement made by the government on the 23th of March we have decided that we must close both of our offices. Please rest assured that we have plans in place to support our clients and we will continue to provide a service within the restrictions being advised.
Following the experience of the week commencing the 16th of March, more and more of our staff members had already been working remotely and this will now apply to all of our teams.
All calls to both of our offices have now been redirected so please continue to call either the Hull number on 01482 326916 or our Barton office on 01652 632927. If you have a direct email please continue to use it as we will pick up from home.
We are entering a period of difficult times for us all but please rest assured that we are here to support you wherever we can. Our key messages are:
- Please speak with your normal contacts in the event of any financial or planning concerns
- Use our normal telephone numbers and emails
- Use our COVID – 19 updates and support web pages for the latest advice and guidance for businesses. These pages will be updated regularly
- Keep up to date on the government’s response and support measures by checking the following pages here.
Please read the articles below for our latest updates.
Explaining the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
The Self-Employment Income Support Scheme – What you need to know
COVID-19 Blog Update:
- COVID-19: Government to cover employer NICs and pension contributions of furloughed workers
- HMRC: Self Assessment payment on account deferral scheme open to ALL taxpayers
- Businesses urged to apply for Companies House filing extension before deadline
- Applying for a Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
- Deferring VAT – HMRC confirms businesses should cancel VAT direct debits