Smailes Goldie Group act for a number of significant landed estates across the UK. Our specialist team have a deep understanding of the sector and appreciate that whilst many landowners retain their core estate activities, there are often various commercial diversifications within these businesses.
We are dedicated to working closely with our clients to build lasting relationships and understand the importance of protecting family wealth for future generations. Our goal is to understand the complexities of your business and your personal and family objectives to ensure we provide a valued service.
How we can help
- Capital gains tax planning, maximising available reliefs
- Inheritance tax and succession planning, maximising available reliefs
- Trust planning, administration and compliance services
- Stamp Duty Land Tax advice and planning
- Tax efficient ownership structures
- Commercial diversifications
- Cashflows and projections
- VAT planning, including property related transactions and partial exemption considerations
- Pensions/retirement planning
- Annual accountancy and taxation compliance services
For more information on how we can help you and your business, please contact one of our specialist team.