It doesn’t matter how big or small your business is, our commitment to you and our quality of service remains the same. From basic bookkeeping to comprehensive management accounts, you can rely on us to look after and keep track of your finances.
What we do for you:
- Prepare annual accounts to comply with legislation
- Assist with in-house systems which may attract grant support
- Help to train and assist your staff with complex procedures and IT systems
- Design bespoke accounting systems for your business, whether computerised or manual
- Provide holistic financial management
To add to our core accountancy skills, we can help you with the preparation of management accounts and statutory compliance. This is the key to running a successful business. We will work with you to grow and improve your business, giving tailored advice on:
- Tax planning
- Financial planning
- Cash flow forecasts and business plans
- Dealing with complex reporting systems
Many businesses struggle to keep up-to-date with their books. Sometimes people don’t know what type of information they need to document. Others just don’t have the time.
If you’re a business start-up, a sole trader, a partnership or have a small family business, contact our specialist outsourcing department, SG Outsourcing. They can provide basic book-keeping services, either on-site or in-house. Alternatively, if any of your staff are on holiday, sick leave or maternity leave, you may want us to cover for them until they return to work.
Many businesses now have accountancy software packages to help them manage their accounts. However, for these to provide accurate and useful information it is still often advisable to consult an accountant.
We can give expert advice on a wide range of software issues. We are Sage dealers and can offer a fully independent and impartial service, from reviewing current systems to giving training and support.