Why using Cloud accounting makes sense
Many of us work differently to how we did five years ago. The increased use of technology in our lives has accelerated the timeliness of the information we receive, and we can do this for your business accounts by switching you to a Cloud accounting package.
Our team at Smailes Goldie have experience across a wide range of accounting solutions and are well-equipped to support your business whichever package you have chosen.
For us, Xero features some great technology and is really user-friendly. For this reason, we have chosen to become a Xero Partner.
Xero enables business owners to access their accounts in real time, at any time, from anywhere in the world.
As an accredited Xero Partner, the team at Smailes Goldie can provide expert advice and support on using this software solution for your business.
If you’re new to Cloud accounting we can set you up a free one month trial. This way you will gain the peace of mind that everything is set up correctly from the outset and we will automatically have access to your accounts information. There is no commitment beyond the first month, but from experience our clients rarely turn back.
If you are already established on Xero you can simply allow us access to your accounting data, so we can share the same set of accounts and access financial data at the same time from anywhere, enabling us to build a closer relationship with your business.
Xero is compatible with smartphones, tablets and other mobile technologies, as well as traditional computers.
Please call us for information on the different packages we offer so you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Automatic Bank Feeds – This function allows us to link your business bank account to Xero which then automatically pulls in your banking transactions.
- Data Flow technology – Convert a sales quote into an invoice at the click of a button and e-mail it to your customers.
- Over 400 Add-ons – These allow you to tailor Xero to your particular needs or industry sector. For businesses with a lot of purchase invoices the Add-on Receipt Bank allows you to photograph, scan or post your invoices for processing direct into Xero. There are Add-ons for the Automotive, Hospitality and Healthcare industries to mention but a few.
- In built artificial intelligence – Xero remembers previous transactions with suppliers and customers and suggest postings for similar transactions.
- User-friendly interface for non-accountants.
- Xero customisable dashboard – Provides powerful graphs and charts without the need to export data.
- Access from anywhere – You can access Xero from anywhere via the internet, there is even a smart phone app available for it. This allows you to literarily raise an invoice from anywhere.
- Regular updates – Unlike traditional static accounting software, Xero will automatically update so there is no need to buy upgrades at any point and therefore there are no additional costs. Xero even updates VAT rates automatically.
- Profit and loss, balance sheet, debtor and creditor reports at the press of a button.
- PayPal and credit card feeds.
- Accountants access lets us see your transactions in real time without the need to exchange back-ups or manual records.
- Unlimited users.
- Secure storage of data with free backups.
- Free on-line support from Xero.
- Everything you need to run your business on-line.
As well as the training and support Smailes Goldie provides there is a wealth of support available from Xero in the form of on-line tuition; video demonstrations; and telephone support.