Staying on top of payroll is a major challenge for any employer, with frequently changing rates of tax, pension contributions, student loan contributions, maternity and paternity pay and not to mention the National Minimum Wage (NMW) and National Living Wage (NLW).
With such frequent rule changes and any personnel changes that take place in your business, the amount of work required to keep on top of payroll can quickly spiral and take up more and more time as a business grows – time that could be spent on running your business.
The consequences of getting things wrong can be severe, with steep fines for breaches of the different rules governing payroll and the risk of the loss of employee confidence.
How we can help
At Smailes Goldie Group, we offer an efficient, cost-effective and friendly payroll service for businesses of all sizes – whether you have a single employee or several hundred.
Our experienced payroll team can deal with all aspects of payroll, including:
- Comprehensive and Compliant Payroll Processing
- Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly and other Payrolls
- Timely Delivery of Payroll Documents
- Electronic Payslips, P45’s, P60’s and Pension Communications
- Workplace Pensions, including Automatic Enrolment and Re-Enrolment
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), including payments to Subcontractors and reclaim of CIS suffered.
We know that no business is the same, which is why we will provide you with a service that fits your priorities, your business and your goals.
For more information about our cost-effective payroll services, please call us on 01482 326916 or 01652 632927 to arrange a free, initial consultation or click here to request a call back.